Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Why be a Ninja?

Other than sounding really cool and having several years of Tracy's Kenpo under my belt its really a unique philosophy of mine.

One of the duties of a Ninja was to infiltrate the enemy and find weaknesses and gaps to take advantage of. While we may not be sieging castles, in a business sense the definition of a ninja perfectly describes my mantra. Researching competitors and finding strengths and weaknesses has been a favorite past time as i assisted with my parents small business. Is there a gap in a specific industry to take advantage of? A certain customer need that is not being fulfilled?

I will attempt to dedicate myself to this blog and share interesting trends in marketing/advertising, experiences of mine, and talking about the Pistons.

Hopefully i will have the constitution to update regularly and at the very least amuse myself.

Regards,

- The Marketing Ninja

No comments:

Post a Comment